Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Super Angie...bye bye stress

Tonight we went to the gym for much needed stress reduction and I'm happy to report, it worked.

I did laps tonight. 
Five 5.8
Five 5.10c
Five 5.8

AWESOME! It was incredible. I only had about 1 1/2 minutes of rest time between my 5.10 laps. Freaking amazing. I am thrilled with my climbing tonight.

I really enjoy the "zone" i got into on those 5.10s. Of course, now its back to stress stress stress of normal life. We are still moving some things from our old house--getting it ready to go on the market empty (we have to fix the sprinkler system there too which is turning out to be a big pain), plus we have some items at my mom's house in Lehi that she really wants out. Its bad timing, as we have so many things we are working on, but it must be done. Oh yes, and our Air Conditioner...well, it has decided not to work, so last night, our house was close to 80 degrees for sleeping. YUCK!
 I am glad I got to climb tonight to let loose of some stress. Thanks Rick for being a great partner.  I love you. And YOU did awesome tonight too:)

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Thanks - loved it.

Sarah-sponda said...

Angie, I just think you are so awesome. I can't wait until our times sinc up again and we can visit.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping