Thursday, June 12, 2008

Super Angie...back to the gind

During all the moving, I didn't climb or exercise much--actually at all. So this week, I have thrown myself back into it and already I am feeling better. Last night we did laps at the gym...five 5.6, five, 5.7 and five 5.8! PHEW! I have also been doing interval training on the treadmill. Incline 12 at 3.9mph for two minutes, and then down to 2 incline and 3.0 for one minute. I highly reccomend this to everyone! Talk about a fat blast. 

Also...some hero news. Super Angie is officially a good mom (for the moment!). I have decided to make our summer a bit more structured, so each Wednesday is our baking day. Yesterday we baked some blond brownies and took them to neighbors. The kids LOVED it and it was so easy. 
One yellow or white cake mix
2 Eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
One cup chocolate chips
mix together and spread in baking pan (9x13)
bake 14-16 minutes at 350 (although my baking time was longer) until edges are golden brown.
cool and cut into bars...YUMMMMM.

Another hero moment...I did some weeding! Of course it made my allergies go nuts, but at least I did something, right?

AND...I only yelled at Brennan once yesterday! AMAZING!

What types of heroic things have you done lately?

--Super Angie


2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Nothing too super, I did bake cookies with my girls today so that they could sell them. We were at the store today and the kids were asking to buy all sorts of things, so I decided that they needed to earn their own money and then they could spen it on what they wanted. They have been outside all afternoon yelling "cookies for sale!" I will have to let you know what the final profit is. LOL

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

mmm.... cookies. Maybe we should take a stroll down fiddlesticks!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping