Thursday, June 5, 2008

Super Angie...super new life

Wow...what a week it has been.

We successfully moved into our new place. Moving day went very smooth and all our prior hard work paid off. For the past several weeks, since we bought the house, we have been taking loads up daily. When the move day actually came, we hired some movers to move the big stuff. Thanks Guys! We have now been here for two days, and I am already decorating! This is the best move ever! Today I was able to get back to my daily exercising. :)

The house hasn't been lived in for several years, so the yard is in need of quite a bit of help. This evening, Dallin helped me weed a garden box. "Why didn't the other owner ever have a garden in here?" he asked. "They did, but its been 2 yrs and this is what happens to a garden when you don't take care of it.". He accepted that answer and continued to help me weed. What a great worker he is. This past school year, his first grade took over the Secret Garden at their school. He loved gardening there--planting, weeding, watering etc.  Thanks Dallin! Weeding with you was great!

We took an hour and went to the aquarium today. Tanith LOVED the fish. "FISH!!!" she yelled the whole time. It was really cute. It was a good break for all of us.

We have had a few problems in the new house--like our basement flooding from the sewage pipes...YUCKY SMELL!!!  Thanks Budget Rooter!  

Our garbage disposal and dishwasher have also given us some problems....thank goodness we have lots of extra absorbent towels laying around.

Rick's phone completely died, so we had to make an unexpected trip to the cell phone store and since providers.  I'm glad we did this, but the timing was bad. :(

I was able to catch up with my BFF Julie today. Its been a while since we have chatted on the phone. Can't wait to climb with ya again!

We got Direct TV hooked up yesterday (the only service available here!!), but we still don't have internet. I sure have gotten a lot done around the house without my lap top.

Ahh...home sweet home...I love it here!

--Super Angie




5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I'm glad you had a chance to blog baby. It's good to see you're getting back in the groove.

Tiff said...

Wow what a busy week! Glad everything went smoothly with the move. I want to see pictures of your new place!!!! :)

Super Angie's MOM said...

looking forward to the completed project. Remember zuccinni grows fast.

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Sounds like your doing well, even with all the little kinks. How I will miss you around here.. Make sure to keep in touch.

lvs2dance said...

Angie, Welcome, welcome back to the neighborhood. I am so excited to have an old friend back in the ward! Love your blog! Just so excited to have you back!
love your guts!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping