Monday, August 16, 2010

Super Angie...Colorado Girl









I came to Colorado this summer to escape my allergies and asthma in Utah. I love Summit County, so coming out here wasn't hard to do, except that Rick couldn't come out for the whole time.

Instantly I started feeling a difference in my breathing. Really? Could it happen that quickly? I stopped taking my heavy meds. Wow. Seriously? And slowly over time, I stopped using my "rescue" inhaler except for during exercise--which is normal. And even then, I'm not using it a ton.

I'm skating 4-5 times a week at 9600 ft above sea level. And now...I'm able to do full run-throughs of my 2 minute program...and NOT DIE at the end. What is happening to me? I'm becoming stronger...

Going off my meds has been amazing. And I wasn't the only one who noticed.

So tonight Rick made the decision...

We are moving to Colorado! All the details have not been worked out, but the kids and I will live in the Condo, until we sell the house in Cedar Hills. And Rick will commute back and forth as he can, until he gets an office set up here. We will stay in Keystone for a while, but might move to the Denver area eventually..we'll see...

Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreenRiceBrady#p/a


I'm scared, nervous, excited, thrilled, happy, sad and overwhelmed. But I also know this is right. We have been wanting this for a while. Secretly wishing and openly talking about it. Colorado is home. Now there is just so much to think about, plan, and do. Ugh...and pack! blah.

But first, I'll watch the video and dance and sing...a few more times! I'm a Colorado Girl!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Constantin Gabor said...

If I were to move to USA - Colorado would be on the list.

I'm glad your health improved while there.

Cheers!

Super Angie's MOM said...

good and yes even hectic times ahead, when we have a choice we must make the one that is best for everyone, a healthy women, mother, wife, daughter, friend is a happy person. Happy people get things done. God Bless You and yours.

Tiff said...

I love Colorado! It sounds like you have thought this through and it seems like a great move. Good thing we have blogs and facebook so we can stay in touch!!! Good luck with moving and everything that goes with it :)

I loved your post about the small things. This life is made up of the small things and it is those things we need to do and remember!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping