Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Super Angie..pinch me. OUCH!


I'm really starting to be freaked out by this no allergy and asthma thing. I've been dealing with allergies and asthma since I was 10. I'm 34 now..you do the math. Thats a FREAKING LONG TIME to be drugged up, in and out of hospitals and on really powerful and quite frankly dangerous drugs. For the past 7 yrs I have shut the world outside, and lived inside, as a hermit, because I got so sick when I went outside in Utah in the spring, summer, and fall. I'm sure all the neighbors thought I was the worst parent--never being outside with my kids. I was so sick and tired of calling my allergist. So sick of the heavy duty meds. So sick of paying $300 for different meds that only last 30 days!

I feel so strange not taking my asthma spray with on light duty hikes. Today I skated and didn't use my spray once. NOT ONCE! AND I WAS SKATING! SKATING!!!!!!!! I keep hearing how allergies are really bad right now, but I'm not experiencing any of it. I'm scared that I'm gonna wake up and find it was all a dream.

I'm having a hard time understanding this miracle and blessing...

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

You're awesome, and your health is worth all this sacrifice.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping