Monday, August 2, 2010

Super Angie...Super not so super climbing





So my friend Shawn is a super awesome trad climber and he wanted to take me out on the front range. Now I did tell him many many times that plastic is my friend. I like gym climbing. But he insisted and since Monica is soooo kind and babysat my kids the entire day, I joined Shawn in Eldorado Canyon.

First, very pretty place, even though it means being outside in the sun and touching real rock.

Second, Shawn was awesome. Great form. Great climbing. Great knowledge and quite the man for fixing all the problems I caused.

He also took me to the Flatirons for a small hike and it was lovely. I will go back. I will climb trad. I will not cry next time.

Thanks friend!
xoxo
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping