Monday, August 23, 2010

Super Angie...the blessing that is FB













Facebook is truly a blessing in my life.

Each day I am reminded of this.

Through FB I have met some wonderful, genuine friends and re-connected with some long lost ones. Friendships and bonds have been strengthened. I have new emotional support groups, new daily jokes to laugh at, new problem solvers, new best friends, and spiritual buddies. I have new inspiration, new partners to help me through life.

I love how if I'm feeling down, I can instantly find one of my friends who cares and will listen. Someone who will meet me for lunch, or give me a quick call. Someone who will text or email no matter the time of day. When I mentioned I was moving to Colorado, I instantly received upwards of 20 posts on my wall from friends saying the kindest things.

I'm simply so blessed by my friends on FB and so inspired. xoxo

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

It's great that you can have so much fun together.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping