Monday, August 2, 2010

Super Angie...tells of the 3rd grade everything




3rd grade was a long time ago.

I remember my super cool pink reversible coat that I generously (at least in my memory) shared with my good friend Jenny B. Well, now Jenny B is Jenny C and she lives in CO-- YEA!

What happens when you mix blogs, with FB, with living in the same states as a friend you haven't seen in 24 years? well, magic baby!

Jenny and her two AMAZING girls came to Keystone for the weekend. Now the real reason for coming was to paint, we skipped the work (LOL) and just had a blast together.

We went skating, swimming, lounging around. Watched a movie, ate way too much and giggled a lot. Surely we were transported back to Ben Rush elementary school, right? Forest playground...I think so!

Anyway, again with my distain for blogger photo uploader, I'm simply going to through up some sure to be messy posts of just pictures from our weekend.

MUWAH JENNY! I love having you back in my life!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping