Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Super Angie...P-P-P-POKERFACE















I was fortuante enough to get tickets to two Lady Gaga concerts--one in Seattle next week, and one in Denver a few weeks ago.

Of course I got all dressed up, just like most everyone else, and just HAD A BLAST!

This has to be the best concert (besides ATC--they dedicated a song to me!). It was more like a musical, then a regular rock concert. There was a story line and dialog. It was an outstanding production. She sounded fabulous live. Her dancing and her costumes were great. I had incredible seat up on the club level, and with the help of my nice little point and shoot camera with the killer zoom, I got some great shots! One of the things I was most impressed about was her spirituality on stage and her lectures about loving each other, getting along, and most importantly, knowing that Jesus loves each of us so we need to LOVE OURSELVES!

It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to go again next week, in Seattle, with my brother Jeff.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping