Sunday, January 27, 2008

Super Angie... photo time!

Photos from Adult Nationals
Thumbs up and ready to go!kind of a dark picture, but my body position is nice
Working my first route--this was such an EASY ROUTE!
Excited!
My second route...check out how close Britton (one of the guy competitors is to me!)
This route was so tricky!


This route was our finals route, after we had qualified by doing the first two.
Even though this route was very hard, I still totally love it!Unfortunately, I didn't send this route. This spot was DANG HARD!

Thumbs up. I didn't send it, but I did myself proud!
Nice Shot Rick! Emily Harrington.
This photo shows just how amazing Joe Kinder is. Is he defying gravity?
Just very happy and pleased with the event

Emily and Me!
Sasha and me!
GRRRR! Joe Kinder and Me!
CHRIS SHARMA!

Getting my trophy!Summer is a big fan of mine, so I took a second to pose for a picture with her. ;)Dawn, sharing in my excitement. (i'm holding my trophy!) Chillin' in the cafe after my victory!


Thanks Rick for taking such fun and great photos!
3rd and 5th place...not bad for only climbing for 10 months!

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Jeff and Hayley said...

Hey Angie from Seattle,

I love all these pics of you rock climbing. You look great!

Super Angie's MOM said...

good job, pictures are great Rick. Looks like lots of fun for you.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

HA HA HAYLEY! La la la ...I miss you so much!

Tara said...

cool pics!!! Congrats on your win!! You make it look so easy!! :)
So I need your address!...I got your christmas card back today!

Whitney said...

You are so impressive and really rocked the competition. Wish I could have been there, but the pics are so awesome. Nice work!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping