Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Super Angie...all about Brennan


Recently Brennan has done or said a few cute things that I had to journal about...

--While cuddling with me, he touched the mole on my cheek and said, "I like your pretty bump on your face". and then, "It feels like hair"--oh gosh, guess its time to pluck again?

--I was wearing a very girly brown and pink polka-dot shirt. Brennan said, "I like your shirt. Someday, I can wear it?"

--My mom was showing us photos from Christmas with my brother in Seattle. She showed him a picture of Enzo, my brother's dog. "Enzo is excited to open the gift you gave him, Brennan",my mom said. While examining the photo, Brennan said, "Did he see his name written on the tag?"

Ah...my Brennan...sometimes, in extreme frustration over his behavior, I offer him for sale to the random poor person standing in line at Target behind me, and other times, he just gushes over with love and affection and I can't help but hug and cuddle him. But through it all, he is always loved.

--Super Angie

PS...after I wrote all this, we were riding in the car with my mom and I called Brennan, "My big bear" (which is my cozy name for him). He said, "What do you call Gaga (grandma)? I know! Big Tiger. Wait. Big OLD tiger!"

3 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

I had to come over from Em's blog and let you know how impressed I was by your comment! I can't believe you get up every morning and get all gussied up before school. People just don't DO that here. It would probably make such a difference in the way we feel. I need to try it!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Wow. Thanks so much for your comment Tricki_nicki.

Checked out your blog... LOVE LOVE LOVE the background!!!

As for getting up and looking awesome...give it a try...You will LOVE it! (and travel to China to buy some awesome clothes, handbags and jeans for cheap cheap cheap cheap and you will look DANG HOT! lol)

Whitney said...

Nice background! I loved reading your entry about Brennan because he says the best things that make me laugh so much. His innocence is so cute and i love him so much!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping