Monday, January 7, 2008

Super Angie...barfing up a storm


My house was the sick house on the block this weekend. Tan was throwing up and having Diarrhea on Friday and Saturday. Then Sunday, I came home from church, changed clothes and threw up. Very strange. I had stomach cramps the whole day and evening. Then in the middle of the night, Rick started having a stomach bug too, and Brennan was up every 20 minutes for 2 hours straight with Diarrhea. Loads of fun. Turns out my mom was sick too and throwing up.

So much for all my fun plans this week. :(

Angie

4 comments:

Whitney said...

No way! I have the same thing too now. This morning I woke up and threw up a ton and spent the rest of the morning and afternoon throwing up with stomach cramps. I thought it was food poisoning, but its good to know this will go away and be just a bug.

Whitney said...

I feel for you guys though because I am dying! Good luck this week!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

UGH! My mom has it too...we probably all gave it to each other. Sorry Whit!!!!

Tiff said...

That is the saddest picture of Tanith. I am so sorry that everyone is sick! That is awful. Get better soon!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping