Sunday, January 13, 2008

Super Angie...loads of fun


Here are some random, fun pictures from the past few weeks

Brennan and Grandma stringing beads on a shoelace.
Me celebrating on my birthday--I got a cute new chalk bag for climbing!
LOOK CLOSE AT THIS PHOTO!
Rick found this in a campground bathroom down near Moab. I love the fact the Smokey's name has been changed. Click on the picture to see it up close!!

Dallin loves snow-shoeing in the backyard. Brennan too, but we don't have a picture of him yet.
Tickle Tickle. Tan really fell in love with Grandma (gaga). And Grandma fell in love with Tan!

Me--trying to be "cool" in my new coat. Rick gave it to me for my birthday.

3 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

Hi, I finally got your blog read, really cute pictures and lots of fun for everyone.
Love MOM

Super Angie's MOM said...

Angie, this is too complicated for my tiny brain. Hope you get this sometime. Love MOM

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

YEA! Mom, so glad you got logged on! :) The kids miss you already!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping