Monday, January 14, 2008

Super Angie...getting motivated


Tonight, we made the decision to renew my season's pass for skiing in Colorado. They have this amazing deal where you buy one pass and its good at Keystone, A-Basin, and Breckenridge, PLUS you get 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek. This is incredible because its HALF the price of a season's pass to Snowbird!!! So, now, I get to ski when we go to Colorado. Rick and I will work it out and take turns (I ski first thing in the morning, he skis in the afternoon etc).

Only 6 1/2 months until I climb Mt. Rainer.

Along with this skiing, I will go ice skating each day I am in Colorado (skating is my special reward for doing good in other areas of my workout schedule!). Back in Utah, its the treadmill two-three times a week, weights 3 times a week, and rock climbing 2-4 times a week. Add a few hikes and snow shoeing adventures and I am sure I will be in shape for Rainer. Oh yeah...gotta learn some ice climbing too.

Thanks baby for buying me this season's pass. I am excited to ski at 12,000 feet.

--Super Angie
PS... Photo from http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/photography/ice_climbing/ouray_photo_gallery2.html

1 comment:

Super Angie's MOM said...

sounds like a good plan to take turns skiing. I like the wall paper on your blog, very sunny on a gray day. Love MOM

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping