Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Super Angie...Adult Nationals?


Its official...Super Angie will be climbing this weekend at Adult Nationals for Sport Climbing (rock climbing indoors). Its gonna be held at my home gym, Momentum Indoor Climbing. I am competing in the "recreation" catagory--which means I will be climbing 5.10s. I can do that!

All my friends at the gym are stoked and ready to cheer me on. I blinged up my climbing shoes too... what do you think? I LOVE the crown! lol Will they bring me good luck? Maybe I'll win a trophy!

--Super Angie...

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

It's all about the bling...good luck

Whitney said...

That is so awesome! Knock 'em dead and I hope you win a trophy because trophies rock. The bling makes all the difference, good luck!

Tara said...

good luck!!!
bling is always a good thing!! :)

Tiff said...

Wow that is so great! The bling will definitely help you kick butt! Good luck

Super Angie's MOM said...

sounds like a great way to spend a Friday. MOM

Charles Miske said...

Good luck baby..hang on and don't give up.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping