Saturday, April 9, 2011

Super Angie...amazing and touched

I arrived just now in Vegas. Because my lap top died, and I've been so busy, I had forgotten to make a hotel reservation. I pulled up to my favorite place--the hotel I stayed in the day my mom died, and walked inside. Now, I've been staying here since ISI Nationals and really, they are the best staff around. I love them all!

They did indeed have a room available, and then something happened...the manager Brian reached under the counter and retrieved a card. He gave it to me. "How are you holding up?" he asked. WHOA! They remembered my mom had died.

After I got to my room, I opened the very touching card. I am beyond touched that the staff of a hotel, would write me a card and have it sitting at the front desk, even though they had NO IDEA when I would be coming into town next. I had not made a reservation, and yet, there was the card, ready for when I should return.

I am so touched that total strangers would think of me during this time of grieving.

There really are Angels on earth!

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping