Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Angie...feeling happy on the ice

Ah, can I state how thrilled I am with my new coaching team? I am learning and growing so much as a skater. Attention is being paid to details that have been over looked in the past . I'm being given more lesson times. The fact that I have traveled so far is not being over looked and my new coaches understand that since I'm here, they should try to squeeze in as many lessons as possible. Its been incredible! And instead of just spinning and jumping non stop for days, I am working on edges, uncaptured moves, spirals, footwork--which helps my body no get over used.

I LOVE my new program and have already received so many compliments. I'm very very happy and can't wait for tomorrow's lessons.

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping