Thursday, April 7, 2011

Super Angie...wahhh

After school, the kids just really wanted to ride bikes. I had been gone all day--skating, errands and then tea with Jenni (shes in town!) and then spent some time at Brennan's school. I really just wanted to crash on the couch, but instead I went down to the parking lot and let the kids ride bikes. It was great to catch up with Ann--hadn't talked on the phone in a long time, but it was COLD! After an hour of riding, they wanted to fly kites. Fine, I gave in.

Did I mention it was cold and windy? And did I mention I really didn't want to be down there.

Of course the kite flying didn't go well, and now we are back home waiting for the pizza deliverly man. Yes...I win mom of the year!

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping