Saturday, August 23, 2008

Super Angie...a blessing and a pop


Last night, after feeling the worst I have ever felt in my entire life (worse then 3 c-sections, worse then knee surgery, worse then asthma attacks, worse then broken bones and cracked ribs), Rick gave me a blessing. After the blessing, I felt impressed to have him pop my back. He usually does this by hugging me, but he wasn't so sure he should since my neck was hurting. But I told him to do it. He got some great pops out of me, including one down low that I actually felt in my neck. 

Almost instantly, I felt better. My posture improved. My headache lessened. I was able to stretch my necks in ways I couldn't do before.  I slept great.

This morning, I woke up feeling fantastic. I'm taking it easy--no wild head banging for me this morning. LOL  But I am just feeling better. My stomach doesn't hurt. My eyes aren't hurting. The pains in my mouth are gone. I can stretch. I can move. I have my appetite back. And my head and neck aren't hurting like they were. 

Thank goodness for Priesthood blessings. I'm thankful to have a husband who so readily gives blessings. I'm thankful for a father in Heaven who understand my needs and frustrations.
--Super Angie

1 comment:

Super Angie's MOM said...

Knock and the door shall be opened.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping