Monday, August 18, 2008

Super Angie...super husband


He just left...I am missing him like crazy and its only been a few hours.
Rick came out to Keystone for the weekend to visit. Our weather was crazy, but we managed to have fun going for a car ride, doing some shopping, relaxing in the hot tub and sauna, watching Project Runway together (he recorded it and brought the disc with--so sweet!), watching the Olympics together and just being together.  Our anniversary (3 years!!!) is tomorrow, but we decided to celebrate it on Sunday by hiring a sitter and going to a Swiss restaurant in Breck. Everything was going great, until a big power outage here in Keystone. What a mess. So, we canceled our sitter, bought some flashlights and candles and took the family to Bamboo Garden for some yummy Chinese food. (Ah, I miss Beijing!) He is the sweetest husband. He bought me a COACH purse, Dolce and Gabana perfume LIGHT BLUE, a gift card to NEW YORK & CO and a Puffy AmiYumi CD. THANKS HONEY! What did I give him? Some chocolate and two new Henkle knives...wow. How romantic!?
Anyway, I'm missing him something awful. I love you cakes!
--Super Angie

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Anniversary--mine is Thursday.

Tiff said...

Happy anniversary! Our 3 year is next tuesday. Time sure does fly by :)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Tiff, LOL we've both been married for 3 yrs! WOW!

Demi-Dos said...

Hey Angie-
What a great guy. Happy Anniversary! We really should try and get together. I feel like I have fun all of my friends off. give me a call sometime. Take care.

Super Angie's MOM said...

Happy Anniversary, 3 good years with many more to go.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping