Friday, August 8, 2008

Super Angie...Keystone again

The kids and I arrived in Keystone last night. We will be here until the 21st. The weather wasn't all that fantastic today, we mostly stayed inside, did some puzzels, played memory (the boys teamed up on me--boy do they CHEAT!) and I read as the kids just played and played. We did go to the lake and played at the playground there. Tanith really enjoyed hanging on the bars there--future gymnastic or rock climber?

Rick was going to come out tonight, but some hassels at work slowed his travel plans, and instead he has decided to come out mid next week. Tonight, the kids and I will watch the opening ceremonies. Ah...I would love to go back to Beijing!!

Anyone want to come out next weekend to Colorado to visit?

 I'm looking forward to my best friend Julie coming out on the 18th with Ryann and Nathan..I know we will have a great time.

Ah...summer fun!
-Super Angie

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I love Keystone! Sounds like another wonderful day! I am watching the opening ceremonies right now. It is incredible :) I thought you Rick and Dallin were going back to Bejing sometime soon?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I want to go back with Alicia Richmond again, but she isn't going until next year because she just had a baby. At that time, I am pretty sure we will all go with (Rick, Dallin and me).

Yes, I agree--the opening ceremonies were dang cool!

Tara said...

have fun!! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping