Sunday, August 31, 2008

Super Angie...Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!


Today I was blessed to teach Brennan's primary class. 
Sacrament meeting was much like Jenny Meek's recent post "has the circus come to town?"--my kids weren't all that well behaved. It was mostly Tan being crazy silly. Brennan fell asleep under the pew and Dallin just sat there patiently waiting and telling me, "I can't wait for this to be over so I can go to my class".
After we survived all that, I took Brennan, who was half asleep, to the primary room. I loved having him lay on my lap as primary songs were song, talks were given and prayers were said. I really enjoyed the spirit I felt there. He woke up from his nap and was able to enjoy sharing time.
Class time was great! The lesson was about Loving One Another like Jesus taught. The kids really understood that. They listened, participated and enjoyed the lesson. I really just enjoyed being with my big bear. He was so sweet and really amazed me with his understanding of the lesson.
Note to anyone in my ward who might read this.... I would love to sub for Brennan's class again! :)
--Super Angie...picture is how my kids looked before church. Tan ended up pulling out her cute pig tails, and of course Brennan's shirt didn't stay tucked in. lol

5 comments:

Megan said...

Don't you just love Sunday's like that? Anyway...so I copied your trafic feed thing on to my blog...I think I have a stalker...just seeing what this comes up with. Hope you don't mind and thanks for having it!

JAnderegg said...

Aren't they darling at that age. They forgive you for everything, believe everything you tell them, and make you feel like you are invincible. I love primary.

Super Angie's MOM said...

I want that picture also. Get busy printing pictures for me. It is fun to teach your own child, you can see that they are normal, sometimes even better than you thought. See you soon

Tiff said...

Sounds like a crazy, but then fun day! I am glad you were able to teach. Those little ones can be hard, but it sounds like you had a great lesson for them. I love the picture!

emily said...

an after pic would have been classic! but the visual made me chuckle! love you guys!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping