Saturday, August 30, 2008

Super Angie...fantastic day

We decided not to go anywhere for Labor Day and instead got a lot done. Rick mowed, the boys cleaned their room, and Tan ran around getting into everything! :)

I set up the plastic play equipment for the backyard this morning. It has a small slide, perfect size for Tanith. Dallin helped her climb the rock wall. Dallin also was a big help in weeding the flower box. When we moved in, the flower box has some small cedar trees in it, but the deer come at night and eat them, so I pulled them out and the box has been empty all summer. The weeds sure have enjoyed growing back there and Dallin was a great help in getting rid of them all.

I hung Horse pictures in Tan's room...she loves horses. I remember reading on Emily's blog once about her girls growing out of the Horse poster phase. I think all young girls must love horses!

I also hung some more pictures in our bedroom. Our family photo walls are looking great. :)

Rick is my hero! He hung a bunch of coat hooks and hat hooks in the garage for the kids to hang their coats and school bags on. I have always wanted to have such hooks in my garage and finally, I have a sweet heart who did it for me. Thanks Baby! :)

Tonight, we are finishing off our fantastic day by going on a date to see an IMAX about the alps. Should be fun. 

What have you done during your Labor Day Weekend?

--Super Angie
PS... I love the new feature on my blog that shows who is visiting, even if you don't leave a comment...but come on! Why not leave a comment too?

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I am glad you got the feature that shows who is reading your blog. I was sure surprised when I saw a few different people that I didn't even know had a blog.

I can't wait to see all the new pictures and different things in the house. Looks like you have been busy busy busy!

Our weekend has been fun. Today we had a training for Nu Skin and they everyone in our group stayed a played for hours. We played sand volleyball, went swimming and ate pizza. Tonight we are playing games with some friends and monday we are going with tylers family swimming(if its warm enough) and have a bbq!!! Tons of fun :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping