Saturday, August 16, 2008

Super Angie...Winter Wonderland Land?

IT SNOWED!!!!

We got rain at 9,000 feet, but up where we were hiking the other day at 11,990 feet, it just DUMPED!  That pass was actually closed this morning. Snow fell at about 10,000 feet last night. We just got rain at the resort, but at the top of the lifts, we can see snow. Isn't that amazing!?

All the peaks around here look gorgeous, as the rain takes a tiny break and the blue sky comes out for a brief moment. Gorgeous August Weather!  Whats your weather like?

--Super Angie

4 comments:

samantha said...

It's sunny and beautiful! Not even that humid which is amazing for Philadelphia in August. Enjoy the snow!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

SAM! Its great to hear from you. Sad news... I won't be in town for HERA, even though I'm signed up and everything. I need to visit my Grandpa in florida with my mom and thats the weekend she bought tickets for. :(

Tiff said...

SNOW!!!! I am definitely not ready for that! We were in St. George and the weather was 100 degrees. We went swimming the whole time so it was perfect. The nights cooled down quite a bit. 80 degrees all the time would be my perfect weather. Well I guess I like snow from Thanksgiving to New Years!!!

Super Angie's MOM said...

90 degrees and humid here in Moscow. I am glad for the air condtioner. I sat right by the fan at church yesterday.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping