Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Super Angie...China 2009 Day 4--Beijing "sight" seeing




Selling maps and car stuff at the stop light
instead of trying to give info through car windows, this lady just shoved it in their door handles. Pretty clever!

C&A...ah...enough said!

Police were SO upset with these bikers.
Ah, who is that nice looking guy!?
These were outside our hotel.
KINKO'S!


Usually when I travel in other countries, I don't like taking tours. I like the freedom of wandering around by myself, however, in China, its so much fun being on a tour. I still do enjoy those moments when I'm alone in a big country, but more on that later.

One thing I do enjoy doing is looking out the window and finding interesting "sights".

Enjoy!

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

Pretty cool pics. Interesting scenery! Love the "people".

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping