Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Super Angie...China 2009 Market shopping

Me and one of the ladies from SUZY JEANS.
Dad with the SUZY JEANS ladies. He gave them all a $1 tip....they instantly liked him!
Dad at Sami and Lilly's

Dad at SAMI AND LILLY'S pearls. I love Sami and Lilly. They always give the best deals and they are just so sweet.
Me and Sunny--my scarf lady! My good friend. I cried saying good bye to these girls. LOVE THEM!
Me and Lisa--my silk aldy. Ah, Lisa...she is so giving and so kind and so helpful!

I love going to Silk Alley. I have so many friends there that I know, even when I'm all alone, I can get help or advice. They have written me many instructions for taxi drivers too. They are just so sweet. And I love having friends in China...I look forward to see them each time I go. (And they recognize me each time I come...its fun!)

3 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

That is just about the sweetest post! Man... China 2011 is looking more and more tempting with each of your blogs I read!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

You should COME!!!! Seriously, the people are just so wonderful. Yes, the shopping is fabulous. Yes, the sites are old and historical. Yes, I love everything ASIA, but its the people in the markets...I truely feel like I have friends for life. They honestly recognize me when I come to their booth. They shower me with hugs and gifts! I really feel like I could move to Beijing and be just fine because of these friends.

JAnderegg said...

Nothing better than shopping in China! LOVE IT!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping