Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Super Angie...China 2009, day 4 MING TOMBS

My dad at the Ming Tombs
Peace!
My dad was very fascinated by this statue.
The goodluck turtle
Monna and Richard by the lion

Dad taking a break
Me and my LV purse
kind of scary!
CAMELS!!
I simply love camels.
Lots and lots of camels!
Don't ya wish you could sit with an elephant?
Looks like he could eat my dad!
Peek-a-boo!
The row of animals looked so cool....
My new friend...a mythical creature
Lookin Hot on my pony
Heres dad look hot by his pony! LOL
Two serious girls.
Two crazy girls! (Stephanie and I)

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

totally cool. for some odd reason I thought of Hachiko

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

O so first I want the LV bag you have in some of these pics and I am coveting it. Second, you and my aunt are out of control!!! Haha!!! Love you girl! And BTW... if you ever need help with Primary again let me know!

jenn said...

Very cool statues. Can't say that I am a fan of camels. I'm more a giraffe girl.

JAnderegg said...

Do you get to visit different places every time? I love the sites. I didn't go to the tombs.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping