Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Super Angie...China 2009 Xian Day 2--Scenes out the window

I like to look out the window (instead of sleep) while we drive in the tour bus. Lots of deep thinking as I see how people live. Just like any country, there are the very rich, and the very poor, and those in between. Traveling to China is great. Sure, the shopping is wonderful, and visiting such old historical places is amazing, but its the people and the culture that I adore.






I sure am thankful to live in the United States....

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I love visiting new places. Reminds me of bits of Mexico and Ecuador.

JAnderegg said...

We are pretty blessed to have what we have. I can't imagine living in many of these areas.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping