Sunday, November 1, 2009

Super Angie...leaving for China


I'm leaving in a few hours to head back to China. This will be my third trip to China. This time, I'm going with my dad, instead of alone or with Dallin like last year. And this year, in addition to Beijing, we will also go to Xian to see the Terra Cotta Warriors AND do service in an orphanage. I'm so excited, but also my normal nervous. I'm also sad to be leaving my kids. I'm sure I'll cry---I always do. And it will be sad to go to familiar places without my sweet little Dallin.

So, I'm trying to think only happy thoughts---visiting my friends in the market, going to Starbucks, going to the really awesome New World Mall area (I think thats what its called). I love how HUGE Beijing is, so I'm looking forward to that too.

CHINA, HERE I COME!!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Can't wait to read all about your trip and see the pictures!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping