Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Super Angie...China 2009 Day 4--The Great Wall

I don't think a visit to the great wall can ever grow boring. This was my third trip and I loved it. It was fun being with dad. We both like walking fast, getting a workout and sweating. So we should little mercy and just took off up the wall. What a blast. We went all the way to the end (well, the end of this section). We made lots of stops along the way to take in the views and catch our breath. What a fun adventure!

You can climb on the great wall, but you can't climb the great wall.
My dad!
Stephanie, Kelly and Quinn
So, who is allowed to enter there?
A broken section of the wall thats closed.
A long trex to the top!


How do you play peek a boo on the Great Wall of China?
Like this!
Tim and Teresa...I just couldn't resist. What a cute couple walking into the sun on the great wall of china.
My daddy and me!

Um...you just gotta love Chinglish! lol
Mother and daughter: Susan and Savanah. Such sweet ladies!
Tim and Teresa--love these two!
check out these steps! crazy steep and uneven!
I wonder if dad got sick me taking so many pics of us!
I love this shot!
Look at the cool tower behind him.
Yea!


Thanks Dad! :)

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

reminds me of the pics of you on that bridge in Australia. and I totally love chinglish

Tiff said...

Wow you trip is amazing! That mother-daughter friend looks just alike, wow seriously they looked so much alike.

I am so jealous of you and all your trips. Looks like going with your dad was a lot of fun. I would have not walked fast on the wall so you are lucky I wasn't there :)

Amy said...

One day I swear I will go there, so so cool!

jenn said...

I would be so nervous to travel to China but it would be so amazing too- the culture and color, the Great Wall and the terracotta warriors... I love reading about your adventure! And seeing the cute self portraits with your Dad! Sounds like a SUPER trip Angie!

Otter Mum's Den said...

"If you have heart or brain disease, please ascend the Great Wall according to your capablity"
I love Chinglish too!

JAnderegg said...

Oh, I love the Great Wall. It is always fascinating and a wonder!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping