Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Super Angie...a clear view from the top

SEATTLE! If you think there are just way too many pictures posted here, then you clearly have never lived in Seattle--right Busy Jenn? (actually I took so many pics just for Jenn...LOVE YA!)
Seattle street lamps in Pioneer Square
Brennan and Tanith were SOOO excited!
Gaga, Pop and the kids by the modern art statues!
Peak-a-boo Brennan
Immedialy the kids saw these balls as the perfect thing for...

playing Leap Frog!
Love this shot of the space needle!
Why are these in bloom right now? We were SOOO confused!
Stunning!
YES! The mountain is out!

Gaga and Tan...looking and exploringDallin smilin' big
LOOK! Theres our hummer (the yellow one)
3 happy kids at the top of the world!
YEA! The Puget Sound!
Seriously, can you have a better day for going to the top of the Needle?

FERRIES!
FERRIES!
FERRIES!
Cute Tan at the top
Pop, Dallin and Brennan looking out across the Puget Sound
Of course Tanith would see the railing as a gymnastics bar!

We had a lovely time going to the Space Needle. Can't wait to go back again! So many childhood memories!!!

3 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

I love living here!

JAnderegg said...

Wow, beautiful clear day! Gorgeous!

jenn said...

You're lookin' toward my home town- just a ferry ride away, across the Puget Sound! I lived in Bremerton and Poulsbo. I LOVE ferry boats. I think I miss them most. I love the view- especially when the mountain is out! sigh. when is that girls trip?!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping