Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Super Angie...Happy Birthday Dallin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN! Everyone gathered around the table to wish him a good day.
Brennan gave him this cool Sabertooth toy.
Tanith gave him an airplane transformer.
Rick gave Dallin some fun new books, including one about climbing mountains. We also gave him a new BEN 10 figure and of course, some Key Chains!
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Laura spoiled Dallin with TWO great info books.
Just the type of book Dallin loves reading in bed.
Mark and Fenny sent Dallin this huge Ben 10 set. I think Brennan was a bit sad that he didn't get a gift for his birthday.
Gaga and Pop sent a bunch of books and...
Everything Dallin needs for being a BEAR SCOUT! He is excited to start this week!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN! I'm really pleased with the boy you are...so honest and true and full of good works. I can't believe you are 9!!!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Nine... Wow! Has it really been that long???? Weird!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Duh! I was so stunned I forgot the main comment: HAPPY 9th birthday Dallin!

Amy said...

I just caught up on the last few posts, wow girl, you have been busy!!! LOVE Tanith's dance recital, who does she take from?? I need to get Mya in dance, I know she'd LOVE it! I hope the party went good today, sounds like SOOOO much fun!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping