Monday, December 14, 2009

Super Angie..The A Team


























I had to go to Colorado to take care of some things at the condo, so while I was there, I hooked up with Rick's climbing partner, Ann, and we did a winter attempt on Mt. Quandary. Although we didn't summit (we went to 13,000 plus feet but a bad storm forced us down), we had such a great time and I fell in love with hiking AGAIN. We joked that it always sucks, like the first 30 minutes. You just want to turn around and go home. But then suddenly, you start feeling awesome. Your heart is pounding. You can't breathe, and yet, somehow, life is great.

I loved being out in the snow, and I was plenty warm. Yea for my good boots! :)

I can't wait to go back out and climb another mountain. :)
Thanks Rick for watching the kids and thanks Ann for being such a great partner!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I'm happy to have Ann on climbs I've done as well.

JAnderegg said...

Fun! I'm so glad you were able to hook up with Ann! And you did it! Yea!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping