Sunday, December 6, 2009

Super Angie...what a weekend!

This fall we have been busy out at the condo. New TVs, a Playstation, and even some new furniture and bathroom fictures. Yea!

Rick has been working hard out there and this weekend is no different. Today he hung this beautiful bear picture in the "guest" room.

We were all supposed to go out to the condo this weekend, but on Friday night, all packed and ready to go, we couldn't find Lucy the cat, and we can't just let her roam the house while we are gone--she'll poop everywhere! So, after searching and searching, we stayed home. :( Rick took off mid day Saturday to out for a quick trip. He wanted to hang this picture, fix a few things and put the memory foam pads on the mattresses. The plan was that I would go out next weekend to decorate the place for Christmas. So, he took off. The kids and I had a good Saturday--cleaning, organizing and even getting milkshakes. I was invited to go to a SUPER FUN Christmas party Jenny Meek was having, so our babysitter came at 6. Yea! I was really looking forward to a night with my friends.

The party was a blast. I loved getting to know so many people better. It was just a great night. When I got home, I found lots of missed calls and texts from Rick. So, I called him and found out some bad news. He had hit a huge rock and broke the axel of his car. This was a HUGE problem because his car is a Audi and they are expensive and hard to fix. He was stuck in Keystone!!!

So much for a nice weekend. So much for the hike he had planned. So much for a good nights sleep.

Well, today, he was able to catch a shuttle down to Denver and will fly home tonight. I'm not sure what will happen to the car. I'm just very emotional and looking forward to having him home.

What a weekend!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

Crazy! What ever happened with the car? I'm glad he made it home safely!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping