Friday, December 18, 2009

Super Angie...Dallin's Birthday Party

Best buds...I'm sure glad my boys love each other so much!


I'm really late getting these up...I just have been putting it off because I hate how slow blogger is for uploading pics. But since I can't sleep, I might as well do something useful with my time.

Dallin wasn't sure what to do for his party this year, so I surprised him with another reptile party. Yes, it costs a lot, but its so fun. We invited EVERYONE--school kids, neighbors, ward members, scouts....it was just so big and fun.

I'm not gonna narrate all the pics. Just sit back and enjoy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!!!!



Tanith and Molly LOVED being together to watch the show!



Everyone must have a turtle hat!




he sure loves his sister!


Of course we used the cool candle!

Can't believe he is 9!!!





We love Shane at Scales and Tails Utah. :) Because he knows us personally, he brought Dallin a special poster and gave him the star treatment. Thanks Shane!

--Super Snakey Angie

3 comments:

rachel said...

check out that killer sounder's jersey!!! glad to see you know where your roots are! ;)

Charles Miske said...

creepy crawlies are always awesome for a bunch of kids

JAnderegg said...

Was Dallin surprised, or did he know ahead of time? Fun!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping