Sunday, December 20, 2009

Super Angie...Birthday Morning




Happy Birthday to Me! :)

I turned 34 on Friday. I actually woke at 3am, worried about my drive to Utah. So, at 6am, I did a work out and when I was done, everyone surprised me with gifts.

Dallin had borrowed two dollars from me a while back, and bought me a lovely bracelet from him and Brennan. Tanith gave me a mardi gra necklace she found laying around the house (LOL) and a sword. The sword is actually from a nutcracker ornament the cat knocked off the tree. It still has the hand of the nut cracker attached. :) TOO CUTE!

Then Rick surprised me. I got a lovely wrapped present (not pictured). It had Juicy Couture tissue sticking out of it. I love JUICY, so I keep the tissue everything gets wrapped in at the stores. So I just assumed that Rick had found my collection of old tissue and used it to decorate my cute gift. Very cute! :) But then when I opened it, I found more tissue and a super cute water bottle from Juicy. FUN!

I was so thrilled and shocked.

THEN he brought me this green REBAG with Juicy Tissue. Again, it didn't dawn on me that there would be anything Juicy inside. I just thought it was adorable with the tissue and the fabric bag. Then I picked it up and instantly knew, it was heavy, like a purse. And sure enough...a beautiful purple JUICY purse!!!!

THANKS HONEY! I love it!

This was a very fun birthday. Total surprises. :)

2 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Jennifer loves Juicy velvet jacket. I just got her a white terry hoddie by Juicy that she can wear this summer and she has been wearing it all day, up until she had to go to work this evening.

JAnderegg said...

spoiled....and well deserved! You are the best!!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping