Sunday, December 20, 2009

Super Angie...the Nativity



Brennan's sweet little kindergarten class did the Nativity for the all school Devotional on Wednesday. He was a shepard and was really into his part.
I'm so happy my kids go to a school where they can worship Christ and learn about their heavenly father. Where prayer is not only allowed, but encouraged. Where they learn about real values and how to think for themselves, instead of following what someone *thinks* they should be learning or thinking. I'm thankful for the tiny class sizes and the excellent teachers who not only care about each child, but truely love and pray for each one.

And I'm proud of my sweet Brennan who really loves his Savior and has such a tender heart and spirit, even if on the outside, it looks like he is so wild and crazy. He is actually very gentle.
I love you Brennan.

2 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

My twins go to a very different school when it comes to religion. I did have a report from a Ben Rush teacher though that one day, when there was a fight on the playground between two big sixth graders, my little Matt and his friend Olivia who is a member of our ward, both knelt on the playground and prayer out loud for the boys involved in the fight. The teacher who reported this to me by phone started crying about the beauty of two children who did not care about political correctedness and just saw a need and did the best thing that came to their mind to help out.

JAnderegg said...

crazy, darling, cute boys!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping