Friday, December 4, 2009

Super Angie...a month behind


This has NEVER happened to me before..I'm a month behind in my blogging and I feel awful.

Lets see...

Got home from China.
Got Swine Flu
Suffered horribly.

Found that Facebook can be REALLY a good thing--I put out a post that I needed some "cutie" oranges from Costco, and not only did I get 3 bags of oranges, I also got three FULL dinners, birthday cupcakes for Tanith and so much more. Wow. I felt so blessed and extremely thankful for FB. What a blessing it can be.

Okay, so you may be asking yourself, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT PICTURE?? Well, because of Swine flu, we were unable to go on our trips. Rick was supposed to go to Mexico to climb Orizaba--the 3rd highest peak in North America. The kids and I were supposed to drive to Seattle. We were both too sick to go, so we sadly, canceled our plans. Then Rick remembered that this Thanksgiving would also be his mom's 70th Birthday, so we decided to take a quick drive down to Vegas, take her out for dinner, spend the night and then return home. It was an extremely FAST trip, full of WAY TOO MUCH food and borring dead sage brush views. Not my favorite.

Well, on the way home, I had to go pee. Sorry, but I did. So we took this exit in the middle of NO WHERE, and having just returned home from China, I squatted just fine on the side of the road. But right next to where we stopped was this broken scooter, so to have a little fun, Rick and Dallin jumped out and well...the rest is history.

I'll get caught up this weekend...I hope!
--Super Angie

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Poor Dallin. Thank goodness for jumper cables.

rachel said...

thank you for explaining!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Driving Vegas to Cedar City was not the most exciting drive as far as the sights, except when Rachel caught sight of the temple in St George and yelled "Sugar Cubes!"

JAnderegg said...

I don't know why you had to go pee. That is not normal:) HeeHee. For me, it is every 30 minutes, unless I leave the water home!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping