Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Super Angie... Super Brennan


I got Brennan's report card and can I say, I AM SO PROUD!!!

He got a 5 in Spanish. (5= student is actively engaged and demonstrates a consistent and thorough understanding of the required knowledge, skills and concepts. )

He improved his handwriting score from a 1, to a 3 and now.....to a 4!!!!

And from his teacher, " Brennan is currently reading at an independent level 10. I would like to have him at a level 16 to go into second grade. He is on the right track to meet that goal by the end of the year. " I AM SOOO PROUD!!!

He loves to sit and read with me on the couch or in bed, and he LOVES to read to Tanith. He reads magazines, nature books and early reader books. He is doing so great.

Brennan, I love you so much and I'm proud of you for all the hard work you are doing in school. :)

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping