Sunday, March 13, 2011

Super Angie...Ouray: just what I needed




This weekend in Ouray was JUST what I needed. Time alone with my husband in the beautiful outdoors, and oh yeah...ice...lots and lots of ice.

I'm wasted from the climbing and the drive, so i'm hitting the sack and will upload the remaining pics tomorrow sometime. We had a blast climbing "the kid's wall" and "Scottish Gullies". Next year, I hope to try something in South Park, New FUN land or the School room (did that last time). But this was a great weekend in Ouray. Had A BLAST. It was so nice to spend time with Rick. And it was fun to be back on the ice. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You're a rock star!! I think I'd freeze to death doing that :D

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping