Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Super Angie... "I love her because shes my grandma"

A few weekends ago, we had the pleasure of going to Vegas to visit Rick's mom and sister. Recently they lost everything in a house fire, and by a miracle, we happened to have a storage unit full of everything they needed! So, we rented a moving van and down we went.

The actual move went really fast and easy. And then we were able to just enjoy being with Grandma Joyce.

We went to Sweet Tomatoes which is where these fun pictures were taken at. Tanith, Brennan and Dallin really enjoy Grandma Joyce.

And as we were driving home, Tanith said, "I love her because shes my grandma".

Family is such a blessing!
--Super Angie

3 comments:

jenn said...

Hey Cute Lady-
I've been checking in and reading but not commenting because I'm always short on time (right now I am literally burning dinner). But I had to say Hey! And Grandma's are great- it was so nice that you could help them out!!
You are SUPER!!

Otter Mum's Den said...

I love that picture of Tan with her grandma Joyce. It's sweet!

JAnderegg said...

Darling photo's! I miss my grandma!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping