Sunday, October 11, 2009

Super Angie...BYU BYU!

On Friday night, I took my nephew Andy, and Dallin and Brennan to the BYU ICE CATS hockey game. Oh my gosh! We had the best time. First, we got there early, so Andy and the boys played outside on the grass--chase, hide and seek and tag. Andy is so patient with the boys and really encourages them to be their best. He is such a neat teen! LOVE YOU ANDY!
Dallin got a cougar hat and Brennan got the wild blue hair.

Hes so silly!
The team came out and gave high fives, fist pounds and lots of attention to the boys. "NICE HAT!" they all said to Brennan and Dallin. Of course the boys were thrilled. The goalie was REALLY nice and gave lots of extra attention. What a great team of good, outstanding boys.
I think Brennan wants to be like the goalie
GO ICE CATS!
GO BYU!
Me and my boy. He really loves ice skating, so being a hockey game was a big deal for him.
The team was SO awesome. They gave Dallin and Brennan ICE CATS water bottles!!
Can you tell they are excited. They even learned some of the Cougar theme song.
Brennan really loves his cousin Andy, and Andy feels the same. He is SUCH A GREAT cousin. He really was patient with the boys.
Number 16 was awesome. He even waved to the boys through the glass.
We "bought" 10 pucks for the HUCK A PUCK contest and Brennan enjoyed stacking them up. Andy helped him make a pyramid which was a huge hit!
We had perfect seats for slapping high fives with the team.
Ah, the zamboni. Always a good thing!
Dallin was really into everything.
More cheers and high fives for the team...
Like my blue hair and my BYU shirt?
All three boys got so much attention since we were right by the glass and the tunnel.
After the big win (6-1), we gave an enthusiastic cheer and highfive as the team left the ice. I really enjoy going to the game and can't wait for the next one. GO BYU ICE CATS!

--Super Angie

5 comments:

rachel said...

zambonis ARE cool.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I loved watching zambonis when I went on my winter vacations in the Alps as a child. You guys should come up for the Vancouver Winter Olympics!

Charles Miske said...

I think it's sold out (at least the events people want to see).

Amy said...

So fun!!! LOve all the hats!

JAnderegg said...

So much fun! And your nephew wore his hat! I love all the outfits, hair, hats, etc! And that shirt is AWESOME! Who helped you pick it out? J/K

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping