Friday, October 16, 2009

Super Angie...back to normal

Well, before the scary moment (see post below), I had a wonderful and beautiful morning.

I went skating.

I had a lesson.

I am getting back to normal.

Because of my children's school schedules, I have figured out that starting next Tuesday, I can skate every Tuesday and Thursday morning--with Brennan! And on Tuesdays, we can have a lesson at the same time--his with coach Bri, and mine with my coach, Ali. Rick will take Dallin to school (with Tanith in the car too). School starts at 8:30. Thats when our lessons are too. Then it takes Rick about 20-30 minutes to drive from the school to his work (with Tan in the car), and our lesson takes 30 minutes. So then, we just quickly drive to his work, and pick up Tan. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I love being back on the ice.

I love being on the ice with Brennan.

I love his enthusiasm and love for skating.

I love jumping and spinning and flying.

I love working hard and making progress.

I love getting my life back to normal, adding things to my schedule and moving past all the bad things that have happened last month.

I love being back on the ice...

I feel so alive!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you to be doing something that you love so much, what a great sport to get into. You really are so talented Angie, little Ms. Rock Climber, Ice skater!! Good luck.

So sorry to hear about your scary day, I know the feeling, we've been there done that, at DISNEYLAND, sheesh the craziest place ever to lose a kid. Good thing we found him within 5 minutes or I think I would have had cardiac arrest. So so scary.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I love the fact that you are getting back on the ice and doing something you always loved. Be careful with your knee, will ya?

JAnderegg said...

Way to follow your dreams!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping