Saturday, October 31, 2009

Super Angie...working hard





I'm so proud of Brennan. He is now skating twice a week and taking private lessons both times. He is skating on the same free style session (for the most part) that I am, and we have our lessons at the same time.

Yesterday he had a lesson in the afternoon, so I took a few pictures. His coach, Bri, is the sweetest girl. She has quite the skating resume--competed Internationally for the US!! I've included on this post a pic from her Face Book page--she is stunning!

I like coach Bri because she likes Brennan. She completely understands that he is a 6 yr old boy=wild. She wants to help him. She pushes him and has a lot of confidence in his abilities. I have never seen Brennan get so into a sport. He really loves to skate. I don't have a pic, but the other day, he was stroking and suddenly dropped down on one knee and slid across the ice AND then stood up! It was so funny. And he also likes skating to music--Thriller is his favorite. So maybe we should do a mom and son program to Thriller...or Spongebob! :)

I love having a special activity that Brennan and I can do together. He likes getting up early and driving to the rink for a 7:30am session. He is a great kid!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

JAnderegg said...

She is beautiful. My favorite pic is the last one, she seems to be really focused on Brennan.....a great teacher!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Yeah, she is so good with him. And she is really good with the parent as well--she instructs me on how to help him, what to have him work on etc. Its great.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping