Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Super Angie...first haircut




I have been wanting to cut Tanith's hair for a while now. She had a total RAT'S TAIL and it was beginning to bug me, although we rarely have her hair down all the way. But when it is down, it just looks so funny having this small section so much longer then everything else. So today...I did it! I sat her down on the kitchen floor, brushed it and snip snip...off came the rat's tail.

Its bittersweet...I have been wanting to cut it for a while, but now that its done, I'm a bit sad. My baby is growing up!

--Super Angie

7 comments:

Charles Miske said...

That's sad

Wendy Jean said...

Oh, still cute though!

Otter Mum's Den said...

That bear hat is really cute! It is hard to tell about the haircut, but probably only because most of the photos I have seen of her were from the front and in pig tails. She sure is a cutie! Does she know how cute she is???

Charles Miske said...

Totally

jenn said...

It seems like such a little thing, a haircut. But it does pull at the heart strings when it's your baby.

Thanks for the perfect shiny red mug and my new favorite hot chocolate- I am a huge fan of candy cane so it was perfect! Almost made me forget the trees completely, except for the fact they were in plain sight as I looked out my window! ;)
You. Are. Super. Angie!

Unknown said...

Oh she is growing up. But her hair looks great. i know what you mean about cutting hair though. Aspen is getting a fun tail and I can't get myself to cut it yet. Haha.

JAnderegg said...

Oh, that is so hard....though they look so much cuter, it's a sign of them "growing up".

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping