Saturday, October 31, 2009

Super Angie...over the river and through the woods


to Grandmother's hotel we go!

My parents are in town because my dad and I are flying out Sunday to China. We would love to have them stay at our house, but guest room is "under contruction" right now, so to speak, so for now they stay at a local hotel (WITH A POOL!!!). We enjoy hanging out at their hotel and going out to dinner near by too.

Tanith loves having Gaga and Pop here.

Some highlights: having gaga and pop come to gymnastics, going to Dennys and drinking WAY TOO MANY cups of hot chocolate together, shopping with my dad, swimming at their pool, having them just come and hang out (and even babysit!), meeting them at the ice rink for Brennan's test, testing multiple Gelato flavors with my dad, going through China paperwork together, eating Italien as a family, going to the MJ movie, laughing about FB together....

So glad they are here!
--Super Angie

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

Yea for Grandparents! I'm grateful ours are close enough for the kids to know, too!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping