Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Super Angie...The Witching Hour

Saturday was the night the witches came out. Jenny Meek threw the most fun party I have ever gone to. We had a scavenger hunt, ate lots of really yummy food, exchanged witch themed gifts and laughed and laughed.
The game was a blast. We each drew a number. Number 1 went first to choose a gift. Number 2 could choose to steal number 1's gift OR pick her own. If she stole the gift, then number 1 gets to pick a new gift. And so forth. Gifts could only be stolen twice. It was a HOOT. I ended up stealing this broom stick and won it! YEA! :)
Alicia and Lesleigh. It was a fun evening because I got to know neighbors better, like Alicia. LUV HER!
Ah, Kristen and Amy...such sweeties!
Jenn, Cami and Ashley. Such warm and friendly people. I just love these gals!
Me and Elizabeth...what a sweetie!
Jenny was a wonderful hostess. I loved the scavenger hunt we did!
The party was SOOO much fun!
Look at this cake!!
Jodi and Jenn--look at those socks! LOVE IT!
Lesleigh and me!

I seriously can't wait for the witches party next year!!!

--Super Angie

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I wasn't sure where the shirt ended and the socks began.

Amy said...

It was tons of fun huh? And I loved that you were there, we'll have to have someone host a fun little Christmas party, what do you think?

rachel said...

OMG what a fabulous cake!!!

jenn said...

I love the witching hour!! Jenny did an amazing job and it was a great night with friends!!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Awesome witches! I miss my friend Helene! She threw the most wonderful Halloween parties.

JAnderegg said...

How fun. Maybe next year I'll have to do one of these!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping