Thursday, October 15, 2009

Super Angie...fall break fun

Well, Fall break activities started a day early for us. The kids just COULDN'T WAIT to decorate Halloween sugar cookies, so we did it early.I think Brennan ate more frosting then was put on his cookie!
A very happy frosting girl.
I remember looking through my own childhood photo album and my brother Paul would ALWAYS make silly faces. Now I realize..its a boy thing at this age. Those silly 8-10 yr olds!
Brennan was very gentle with his sprinkles.
It was fun watching Tan get so particular. She actually only ate a part of her cookie and then gave the other one, plus two others she made to Rick. Ah, so sweet!
My two finished cookies. Mmmm...not on my diet, but yummy none-the-less!
One our first offical day of fall break, we went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen with Rick and then we bought Chutes and Ladders, built a fort and sat inside playing.

I love school, but I love having my kids home from school as well!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

I remember taking off all the big cushions from all the couches in my family home and building forts with the cousins. Those were the best times! You are a fun mom!

JAnderegg said...

Oooo, fun idea! We might need to do that, too!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping