Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Super Angie.... 5.10 D Finally!!


So, I have been working this problem at the gym for so long...since June I think and FINALLY yesterday I sent it. No, I did not flash it or redpoint it, but I did send the whole dang thing. Its on an undercling on a 40 something foot wall. For those who know Momentum, its the purple 5.10D over by the brown and gray 5.10s we all love.

Rick was belaying me and gave me lots of support.

Thanks to Jeff, Banner and Steven for giving me so many tips and technique help the past few weeks. Thanks to Laurie for teaching me how to be more dynamic. Thanks for all the awesome climbing girls--Dawn, Sarah, Summer, Megan and everyone else...you really inspire me. And finally, THANKS to my sweet DH for sitting on belay for 20 minutes so I could finally send it.

Now its time to attack the 5.11a!!! :)
--Super Angie
PS...please note, this photo is old and is not from the right route.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Congrats. Thats got to be such a great feeling!!!

Charles Miske said...

No prob - felt like only a half hour... ;)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping