Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Super Angie...sad but happy

Well, due to a lack of sleep, I didn't hit the ice this morning at 6am. Its my fault...went to bed too late and then my body woke up at 3:45 and wouldn't go back to sleep until 4:40. Well, I have to wake up at 5am, inorder to make it to the rink by 6am, so I just went back to sleep.

Lesson learned...Tuesday nights HAVE to be early nights for me.

But I did have fun at WERC last night. Lots of new faces, which always make it fun. :)

-_Super Angie

PS...thought most people wouldn't know what WERC is... WERC: Woman Experience Rock Climbing. Its a "class" or a clinic I guess where woman come together to climb and learn. There are pro climbers there who give advice and tips. Us girls have a blast climbing together, inspiring, helping, cheering and just being there for each other. I have met soooo many awesome new friends through WERC and try really hard NOT to miss it. :) At WERC...Woman Rock!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping